Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Hoodie v Tweed Steelhead Discussion

3K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  leaflittlefox 
#1 ·
I'm trying to keep distracted at lunch and not eat my fat ass to death. This has been a nice mind binder for me.

No intended representation to anyone in a hoodie (tim lincicum) or tweed (???) or any fly fishing catalog, company or otherwise. It is supposed to make you laugh.

There is some total and utter douch foolery contained herein. No time back guarantees, rated R for language.

http://www.xtranormal.com/site_media/players/jwplayer.swfhttp://www.xtranormal.com/site_media/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf

#4 ·
Well that 's obviously no one I know and am not likely to met. Hope one of them gets a fish before a thousand casts, but not likely.

#8 ·
Holy Shit! That was funny!

#15 ·
It's just good to see all of Ed's pent up creative energy manifesting itself into something productive and worthwhile. If he gets paid to produce these little nuggets so be it. It also reduces the need for him to ramble incessantly on the forum, which is good for the rest of us.

#21 ·
one thing i gotta say about hoodies is cotton sucks.

i find it hard to take anyone standing in the rain wearing a hoodie serious. the gortex guy is obv less baked and alot smarter, although still a dbag.

they key here, boys and girls, is to find a balance bewteen tha steez of the hoodie and the dryness of the gortex.

#23 ·
Mumbles,

Another fine job. In fact your getting right up there with the likes of Stephen King, Francis Ford Coppola, etc. I can't wait for your sequel. The only thing that concerns me though is the thought that you may include the Tweed and Plaid Scrotums and of course OMJ would have a part in this one. Keep up the good work who knows you may be in the works of a TV show here.:rofl::rofl:

#24 ·
Hey shit head, What in the hell are you picking on the English for. My roots are English all the way. My dad was born in NewCastle. England, It isn't called that now but it was when he was a boy. Came to the States when he was 13, through Canada.

I don't know if I like you anymore.

#25 ·
Dustin - WTF, hoodies are not about rain protection bro, they are total style points for those that are rough enough to get 'er dun.

Old Man - I chose the English voice to differentiate between the two characters. It is supposed to be funny you very grouchy old man. Now get into your white domestic two wheel drive piece of shit truck and drive down to the Ruby and give us a fishing report! Bite me. And I still like you, even if you totally throw me under the bus.

#27 ·
No it wasn't. I've seen pictures of my dad's mother. They are all in B & W. But back in those days they had it hard.

The Newcastle I'm talking about is now called Newcastle on the Tyne. It is up by the border between England and Scotland. There was a chap on here a few years ago from there.

Quit trying to rain on my parade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.