(NFR) Registered Voters on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Etgen

Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
Registered Voters on this site?

New River Mike

I'm registered, but don't know what you mean by a 4/4 voter...

Andy

Workin in a sweet mullet

Im registered and I vote, but not for right wing anti-environmentalsit wackos

Saw a bumper sticker at lunch just now

"why have peace and prosperity when we can have Bush instead"

Sorry, I try not to mix politics and fishing

Andy

I am a registered voter and I would hope everyone else is because there is no excuse not to be. My theory is "if you don't vote don't complain".

>"Im registered and I vote, but not for right wing
>anti-environmentalsit wackos" from Andy

My dad had a bumper sticker that said "Hug a logger, you will never go back to trees"

Doesn't mean that I like all of our beautifull forest turned into barren land, but thought it was funny.

Ok, Jaws I fixed my crummy spelling.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.

Absolutely! Because I like to complain!

And Newguy, I am cracking up with the image of a clearcut looking like a field of bare ends. Loggers' B.A. to the rest of us.

Jimbo

I'm a registered voter and have voted in every election since since I was 18.

Its really sad that people my age don't take the time to vote. In my graduating class of political science majors, I would be willing to bet one half did not vote and were not registered... That's beyond pathetic!

"No angler merely watches nature in a passive way. He enters into its very existence." - John Bailey

Andy

Workin in a sweet mullet

Well, since everyone on this board likes to complain: about steelhead regs, about the clean water act, about life in general adn anything else, I think this is actually a very good topic. I said earlier that I dont like to mix fishing and politics, but they kind of go hand in hand.
My point: You are not allowed to complain if you are not willing to vote and change what you complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.