Swap meat chuckers delight

Hey Mike, those pix are great. Good job on getting them posted so promptly. I'm sure others, like myself, who've been watching this swap from the sidelines are glad to get the chance to see what everyone tied. NEAT!!
Agreed, great swap everyone. I got excited about this, and was looking forward to the pics, and I am not even in it!

Stewart

Skunk Happens
Some of these bad boys will be swimning in the Bitterroot this weekend unless skwalas are on fire. If I can hook something noteworthy I'll try to get a picture with the "winner" hanging off its lip.

riseform

Thank you all for the impressive ties and thanks Mike for hosting.

I'm scheduled for a late April MT trip, so I'll make a determined effort to throw each pattern and report back with pics.

Ed Call

I had a couple of tugs on Mike's fly today at Pass Lake. Those in the know say that I was fishing a fly that was much too large. For a while I was looking for the big guys. I look forward to trying out the rest of them when the time and location are right.

I had a couple of tugs on Mike's fly today at Pass Lake. Those in the know say that I was fishing a fly that was much too large. For a while I was looking for the big guys. I look forward to trying out the rest of them when the time and location are right.
maybe clip the tail a little

Ed Call

Naw, they were the little guys I'm sure. I'll wait out the large fly gulping beasts! I like how that fly looks wet and swimming. I can't wait to try them all.

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
Hey Guys thanks for the great bugs! It was a nice treat to find in the mail after being away from home for a month. Without question the best swap I have been involved in. One thing I found interesting was the amount of Grey bugs. You guys have good success on grey? I used to fish it a little, but don't near as much any more.