Hey Tyler, ...if you ever....

DLoop

Creating memories one cast at a time
Tyler,

Like I'm sure many of the folks here, I spend a lot my free time in front of my computer, staring in wonderment and awe at your beautiful rod creations.

I know you hold rod building classes from time to time, but what I would be more interested in is a...hmmm, not a class really, but perhaps a one-day seminar. One where I can just sit and watch you perform your magic with guide wraps and feather inlays.

If you ever decide to do something like that, I think I would sign up quick with $$.

It's funny you said that. I have been thinking about creating a new Rod building DVD. Something new and up to date on all the new products. I just don't know if it would be worth the time and money to do it the right way. As far as holding a seminar goes, you would need a lot of people to sign up to make it worth it. If a venue comes up and their is an opportunity to hold one I would happy to do so.

Thank you for the kind words.

Rob Ast

You could count me in. I could use some pointers for smoother wrap coating, would love to learn feather inlays, and pick up any tricks for speeding up trim bands.