Metal Yard Art

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
SB32, You should post a price listing public, might attract more attention. A lot of people read these forums, but don't post and won't PM ya. Just an idea...

SB32, You should post a price listing public, might attract more attention. A lot of people read these forums, but don't post and won't PM ya. Just an idea...
yes i have prices. i was just about to post them. i'll post them in this reply and the original post.

Prices:

for 12" designs, $40 with no heat coloring
for 18" designs, $50 with no heat coloring
for 24" desgins, $60 with no heat coloring

for heat coloring please talk to me about it.

please e-mail me about these and/or questions at--

[email protected]

ryfly

Addicted to flyfishing
Wondering if you could post a pic of a completed piece? I like the concepts of the designs you have but it would be great to see a completed work. Thanks amigo.

Ryan

Roby

Ok guy's Loren and I got some examples cut out today after school. We will be cutting them out after school for the rest of the week to fill the orders. Sorry for him not updating you guy's lately his computer has been down since last week, but he will be back shortly.

Here are a couple of pic's

Thank's Roby

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
Hey Roby, any way you can attach larger pictures than those or maybe just link to the originals? You really can't see anything...

Roby

Sounds good sorry about that. Loaded off photobucket but there not enlargable for some reason. Possibly because there off my droid.

Roby

yes chef i will write you down. you saw the prices i take it? would you like them heat colored?

thanks rick! can't wait for the snow to melt and meet up