Guideline Warranty experiences...what can I expect?

I Keep coming back to the 13'7" 9/10. I think it's a toss up at this point between the 14'8" 9/10 and the 13'7" 9/10. K2 your suggesting with the delta is a great one I'll keep it in mind. I tried something very similar with my 7136z and a 6/7 delta, it shoots very well with medium flys and a small cone head....my only regret is or perhaps need, is to get a 7/8 delta for those windy days. The lighter set up just gets blown around way too much. That gets me back to the larger guideline rod; I would like to have something that will handle wind, like my 12'6" Lecie W/ an 8/9 DDC, but with a longer head...Brian that 9/10 Delta (Cut and modified) on a 13'7" 9/10 rod may just fit the bill exactly!

...but the 14'8" gets me into the world of long belly, should I dare to venture there...which is probably inevitable.

I'd like to report my Le Cie is back in action. Thanks Guideline! Yeah it took about 5 weeks but it was from out of the country. Even Sage in the past has taken 4 weeks and almost 7 weeks on another.

Thank you again Stuart Green, at Guideline, for a great rod and the warranty work.

I have an old ( I`ve had it for 6 years , and I got it used) Guideline "Made in the USA" HST 13' 8/9 rod , that is the most versatile rod I own . I`ve yet to string up a line on it that it hasn`t liked . Skagit line ? put a chicken on the end of it , and away it goes . Scandi ? rocket launcher . Delta ? stupid/easy . Don`t feel like stripping ? Put a Delta Long on it .
Want a little more challenge ? Try a Grandspey .

With minor adjustments , this rod throws `em all .

Hi James, thanks for your support. Guideline NA LLC has only been open for a short few months. Services issues will improve as we move forward and start stocking parts here in the USA.
I will be planning some Guideline fly fishing "Boot Camps" for the NW area for the fall this year. I will keep you all posted on this OK.
Many thanks to those who are already guideline rock stars...Below link to a Guideline mini clip on Youtube for you pleasure..Hope you like it?
Guideline_Rockstar.mov

Grayone

Fishin' to the end, Oc.P
I actually like watching what the rod is doing. It appears to me that the tip is actually stiffer than what I feel when casting.

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
That clip is DISTURBED.. well, actually Godsmack :thumb:

I will be planning some Guideline fly fishing "Boot Camps" for the NW area for the fall this year. I will keep you all posted on this OK.
Many thanks to those who are already guideline rock stars...
Nice to hear Stuart.. Great gear and good people.

Sweet job with the vid.. thanks to you Eric & Pete.

Hi Stu, Quick question... I was fortunate enough to get the three piece, 13'7 - 7 spey from the old Guidline distrubutor awhile back. If and when it breaks, will it be replaced by a 4 piece, or do you have the abilities to fix the three piece models?

Thanks,

Justin

Hi James, thanks for your support. Guideline NA LLC has only been open for a short few months. Services issues will improve as we move forward and start stocking parts here in the USA.
Many thanks to those who are already guideline rock stars...Below link to a Guideline mini clip on Youtube for you pleasure..Hope you like it?
Guideline_Rockstar.mov