WA draw results are up

andrew

Put in for a whole plethora of hunts, however, figured since this was my first draw that I'd most likely come up empty handed; which I did.

Congrats and good luck to the both of you!

Doe tag in the Winston unit. Should be fun with the grandson along. He has never shot a big game animal so that should increase our odds of getting into something.

Great draw Ribka.
I've hunted pheasant around Beda lake and have seen some nice deer in that area.
Got a ground blind? I've seen some heavy traveled trails going to and from the hay fields.

ribka

2 pts and I obviously lucked out.

Hopefully will catch end of rut in Nov. Yeh, will be ground blind or a treestand . Have found a few travel areas with a big enough tree to throw up a stand.

Chance to shoot a 160" plus buck in there.

Searunseeker

Bird Dogs and Fly Rods
Congrats man! My dog has flushed some truly amazing bucks out of the russian olives down there. Interested to hear how you do down there this year. Stick a big fella! Per my longstanding agreement with WDFW, they agreed not to draw me for anything and I agreed to keep buying applications. Gonna give it a go anyway and hunt some new area for both deer and elk. Good luck to all who got tags!

I also drew that sweet desert unit archery hunt. Need more information though. I've been scouting the area seen some nice bucks mostly on farm land. anyone have any sweet information on the unit! Thanks

You got a good draw, I volunteered for the deer survey out there last November. You might consider calling the biologist in Ephrata (cant remember his name off the top of my head) to get some info, it never hurts to have more information.

I drew blanks, there's always next year... i hope