NFR: And now wolves in the Teanaway drainage

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Why is it that when a bear or coyote enters a liberals nieghborhood they demand that it is traped and destroyed. But they demand the end of trapping yet they wear fur coats.They outlawed hound hunting even thou only a small amout of the animals treed were killed,(if you shoot every animal treed soon there will be nothing to chase, and to a hound man the pursit is what its all about)but we hunt down every animal in our urban parks in the name of public saftey, isn't it nature that we a searching for while at the park a coyote snatching your dog and eatting it in front of you is all part of the cruel realitys of nature eat or be eaten thats the law of nature. So when a wolf eats your pet E-mail me so I can have a good laugh!!!!
Because the liberal you are talking about is a made up person in your head. There is a bunch of gun owning, hunting, fishing, liberals in my family...including me. It's easy to fight a made up oponent in your head. None of us oppose trapping either. Liberals are a much less homgenous group than you seem to think.

6-3 Sox (8),
cds

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
So why do you think that everyone that lives in an urban area is a liberal? If this were true, Rand Paul, Michelle Bachman and their ilk would never have been elected. This is the same type of crap thinking that somebody else posted here earlier about wolves hunting down elk and deer and leaving their uneaten carcasses laying around the wilderness. What right wing garbage.

You are privileged to walk this earth. Leave as light a footprint as you can so that your children and grandchildren can enjoy nature in all its diversity.
I never said that ALL PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN URBAN AREAS ARE LIBERAL you have apperently taken my comments out of context to further your misguided interpretation of the truth

gt

circle the wagons martha, break out the powder, THE WOLVES ARE COMING..............THE WOLVES ARE COMING..............all wemin and childrin get under cover.................THE WOLVES ARE COMING..................

what a bunch of red neck BS.

Roper

Idiot Savant
Why did this deteriorate into Liberals vs Conservatives? Can't we stick to the issue or subject as it were...? Remember? It's wolves in the Cascades...jeez...

Rob Allen

Good I am glad there are wolves there I do not care what it does to the hunting. It has been my experience that the people who complain about wolves are hunters who are unwilling to put forth the effort to get out where the good elk hunting is...

Why did this deteriorate into Liberals vs Conservatives? Can't we stick to the issue or subject as it were...? Remember? It's wolves in the Cascades...jeez...
Geez Roper, no doubt!

Look, if in five or six years there's no problems from the wolves at all....then whatever, who cares right? My money's on that it will be sooner than that. Wolves (introduced into) in an area cause problems. That can't be denied. We can hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

Again, check out the KSPS program on wolves. You can't make that stuff up, you just can't.

Porter

Wolves introduced? Or re-introduced, or retaking what was once theirs. I remembering reading some report in a magazine (name)? about the deterioration and erosion of river banks in an area due to the elk and other wild life that were populating out of control and eating vegetation along the river banks. It use to be the wolves helped control the population, but the wolves had been hunted and flushed out of the region, and with no natural predators the elk and others were wrecking havoc on mother nature. Messing with mother nature brings unintended harms....let nature be. Nature = Balance

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Wolves introduced? Or re-introduced, or retaking what was once theirs. I remembering reading some report in a magazine (name)? about the deterioration and erosion of river banks in an area due to the elk and other wild life that were populating out of control and eating vegetation along the river banks. It use to be the wolves helped control the population, but the wolves had been hunted and flushed out of the region, and with no natural predators the elk and others were wrecking havoc on mother nature. Messing with mother nature brings unintended harms....let nature be. Nature = Balance
Exactly! I think I read the same regarding Yellowstone. Overgrazing along the stream banks. One of the benefits of wolves, definitely. Now the willows grow, the streams are cooler, the trout are more abundant, and, larger.

Ed Call

Because the liberal you are talking about is a made up person in your head. There is a bunch of gun owning, hunting, fishing, liberals in my family...including me. It's easy to fight a made up oponent in your head. None of us oppose trapping either. Liberals are a much less homgenous group than you seem to think.

6-3 Sox (8),
cds
Brilliant!

Brilliant!

Exactly! I think I read the same regarding Yellowstone. Overgrazing along the stream banks. One of the benefits of wolves, definitely. Now the willows grow, the streams are cooler, the trout are more abundant, and, larger.
Brilliant!

You three rock. This thread is evolving, I'm wondering who will be snuffed out because of this thread thriving.

Lugan

Joe Streamer
No Mumbles, I got it: The liberals vs. conservatives thing is a diversion. I think those of you opposed to wolves are just worried that your sexual partners (sheep, cattle) will go missing.

No Mumbles, I got it: The liberals vs. conservatives thing is a diversion. I think those of you opposed to wolves are just worried that your sexual partners (sheep, cattle) will go missing.

I'm not at all opposed to wolves but I am EXTREMELY concerned about the missing sheep!