Pink Recon

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
had to make an early morning run to sea-tac this morning so i thought i would check out a couple places both north and south. i only saw a few boils in the distance and no fish hooked or landed by the few fishermen i saw before driving home.

but the sunrise sure was nice.

After 3 days of skunk in MA 9, 10, and 11, this morning I caught 2, had a bigger one break off, and had a few other pecks that I missed. MA 10 this morning.

I haven't seen that many yet of course, but all the ones I have seen caught are quite big, these 2 were both chunky, and the one I lost was definitely bigger. Here's to hoping that pattern holds and we have lots of 6-10 lb humpies this year.

DimeBrite

MA-9 Beach Stalker
After 3 days of skunk in MA 9, 10, and 11, this morning I caught 2, had a bigger one break off, and had a few other pecks that I missed. MA 10 this morning.

I haven't seen that many yet of course, but all the ones I have seen caught are quite big, these 2 were both chunky, and the one I lost was definitely bigger. Here's to hoping that pattern holds and we have lots of 6-10 lb humpies this year.

Good job! You earned them.

Go Fish

Language, its a virus
:hmmm:Nice job T-rageous. You spend the
time and you are rewarded.....now
get your ass back to the dry side
and give some reports. :hmmm:

Dave

We wound up coming back because there was nothing going down at Dumas Bay. You guys were gone when we got back but that's when Evan hooked into his fish. It was pretty good sized and I imagine would have gone 7-8 pounds.

I was just trying to decide between the 6 or the 7wt for tomorrow morning, think I'll go with the 7wt after these reports.. If anyone else is at 'pointless' beach tomorrow AM, say hello!

Ed Call

Evan, was unsure of the truth to your tale until Mr. Seville chimed in. My hat is off to you man, you got that single hander figured out?

Troutrageous, nice pair!