FS 10 Foot Fly Pran And 14 Foot Clackacraft Magnum High Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a beautiful 9 month old marine mahogany 10 foot Smith Built fly pram/very loaded with options, and a 14 foot fiberglass clackacraft magnum highside boat, also very loaded with options for sale. Can send pictures of either one. Make offer on either or both.

yellowlab

I sent you an e-mail on the pram. Does Smith Brothers have a web site? Hard to find an info on them
They are still built by Fred Smith and his son-in law, and works of art. I've owned 3 of his prams and love them, they are built using marine grade 5 ply Mahoghany, and the 8' boat is super light. Here is my blog posting from a couple years ago, his contact phone is at the bottom of the page. http://washingtonfishing.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/smith-brothers-prams/

I sent you an e-mail on the pram. Does Smith Brothers have a web site? Hard to find an info on them
Tyler: Yes they do have one, but if you scroll down to Yellow Lab just below here and click on his post you can get their phone number there. I didn't know that Yellow Lab has had three of them. They really are an awsome boat and they do an awsome job in making them. They will custom make them any way you want but they're not cheap. Fred has about 48 years experience in making boats. They are super folks and back up their boats totaly. They had about a 5 month waiting time last year to get one made tho. They're boats don't come with all the extras that comes with mine tho.
Denny

Pics, Price, and location of the Clakacraft?
Alan H; I don't know how to post pictures here, but I can attach them to an e-mail address if I have one. I am open to offers on the boat and it is located close to exit 49 on the I-5 freeway near Castle Rock, Wa.. You should see some pictures before you make any offer first.
Denny

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I'm one of the mods here. Board rules is to list a price or next action is for me to delete ad. Thanks.
Alan H; I don't know how to post pictures here, but I can attach them to an e-mail address if I have one. I am open to offers on the boat and it is located close to exit 49 on the I-5 freeway near Castle Rock, Wa.. You should see some pictures before you make any offer first.
Denny

I'm one of the mods here. Board rules is to list a price or next action is for me to delete ad. Thanks.
Jerry: I apologize if I have made a mistake. It was an honest error on my part. Since I have to list a price on each one I guess it would have to be $1400 on the pram with all the extras not including the trailer. And the Clackacraft would be $3500 for everything except the anchor equipment gear.
Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.