Tapatalk for Ipad

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Tapatalk isn't installed on WFF. I may install it soon but want to see the mobile options soon to be available for this forum before I go the route of Tapatalk.

Chris

Theron

I use it to keep up with a couple of other forums. It is nice when you are on the road or just away form your computer for a while. Please keep us updated.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I have enough with just running my laptop. With all this new fangled stuff out there I might just shoot myself to put myself out of my misery.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Amazing. This is a fly fishing forum, yet I have no idea what this thread is about.

It's like being in the dark. Most people have a smart phone. Me, I got a dumb one. If I don't delete any calls on my dumb phone it will automatically call you back when I hang it up. I don't keep any info on it what so ever. I delete calls as soon as I'm done talking.

It's 4 years old. Maybe I should get a new one. But why I ask myself, it still works.

Like 'Old Man' above, my cell phone is so out dated if it had an "IQ" it would be a negative number. But I'm surprised just how wide spread the use of this program appears to be ... even in the UK.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
What in the hell is Tapatalk. I'm so far behind in this century. Living here is Dillon, Mt is like living in a third world country.

It's like being in the dark. Most people have a smart phone. Me, I got a dumb one. If I don't delete any calls on my dumb phone it will automatically call you back when I hang it up. I don't keep any info on it what so ever. I delete calls as soon as I'm done talking.

It's 4 years old. Maybe I should get a new one. But why I ask myself, it still works.
You're lucky it still works. Mine was giving me trouble & every time I went in to the Verizon store to see if they could fix it, they would just roll their eyes & say "Dude, this thing is ancient. You need a new phone" Like shelling out a couple hundred bucks every two years is just a normal part of life. I won't even talk to anyone under 60 at those phone stores.

I have trouble enough with software updates on my dumb phone causing it not to work like I am used to. I don't have enough time left to learn how to operate a smart phone.