Feedback on FishCraft Tunnel Hull?

shawn k

The fishcraft is a basically a star wonderbug. Star rafts are on the low end of the spectrum and outcast/aire on the high end.

BDD

Scottpuck,

If you want to take a look or take a float with a Rocky Mountain Raft, we have it stored sometimes in North Bend.

shawn k

I know for a fact that the Star WonderBug is one tough raft... I can show you the rocky river and tough raft to prove it. :)
star rafts are good boats. You have to realize when you purchase one that I wont last more than ten years before the seams start to disintegrate.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
@ ShawnK; are any inflatables going to last much more than 10 years? Properly used, that is.
Well more actually. I owned an original Aire Ocelot that came off first productions of them. It was a 16' model. I beat crap out of it. Ran as cargo boat for whitewater crews on multiday trips. I sold it reluctantly at 17 years owning it and it was still going strong. So yeah they can last over 10 years.

shawn k

@ ShawnK; are any inflatables going to last much more than 10 years? Properly used, that is.
I have seen an avon and sunrunner(hyside) and an achilles that was out of a sub that are pushing 20+ years old that are in primo shape. my friend has an aire 14 ft raft that is twenty years ols so yes I believe you can get that out of a boat.