WTB Riding Buffalo trained in Wolf Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdog

Looking to buy or trade for a young or youngerish, saddle broke Bison Bull that has been trained in wolf, bear and cougar defense.

I have a nice surplus of Adams, Female Adams, Parachute Adams and or recycled, sanitized, kiln dried popsicle sticks available for trade.

:)

Richard E

Looking to buy or trade for a young or youngerish, saddle broke Bison Bull that has been trained in wolf, bear and cougar defense.

I have a nice surplus of Adams, Female Adams, Parachute Adams and or recycled, santized kiln dried popsicle sticks available for trade.

Now, that is some funny shee-yit, right there.

South Fork

This is a larger bull that I could possibly sell. You don't even need a saddle on this bull. Very Gentle, and while he looks dead, is actually just sleeping.

If you had Hi-Vis Parachute Adams I may be interested in a trade. But not really interested in the standard stuff.

Here is a pic.

Say what??? .... I guess I"m ignant. But you have some kind of Buffalo that you want to trade..? and there are some Parachute Adams dry flies involved..? Then another guy is talking about his Labradoar retriever, and there was mention of popsicle sticks... (Like the kind that involve frozen Koolaide, and you suck on?) Just trying to come up to an understanding level here.

xdog

This is a larger bull that I could possibly sell. You don't even need a saddle on this bull. Very Gentle, and while he looks dead, is actually just sleeping.

If you had Hi-Vis Parachute Adams I may be interested in a trade. But not really interested in the standard stuff.

How old is he and how are his Wolf kicking skills? I could throw in a pink Pantone pen with the Adams parachutes if that sweetens the deal?

Here is a pic.

xdog

No buffalo, but could I interest you in a house broke wolverine. An if you're keeping your Adams and your female Adams in the same box, no wonder you have a surplus.
Mother told me when I was young: "son don't feed your fingers to the wolverines" I have never forgotten that day.
Umm, iksnay on the Adams breedingsnay, o snày?

Status
Not open for further replies.