NFR I HATE SHORT PEOPLE!!!

Went into Work & More to get some new bib coveralls ( My unofficial uniform for work) Carhartt has changed their sizing chart. No longer carrying anything longer than a 36" inseam. I have a 40" inseam and have had this same problem with jeans since I was 14. Don't know what I'm going to do now. Guess I'll have to take up sewing.

Let me just say it again. I HATE SHORT PEOPLE!!!

Vent over... For now.

High water bib carharts are all the rage. I worked on inductrial jobs and all the cool guys would cut off their bibbies so they were at least a foot aff the floor.
Come on Jeff get in the swing.
jesse

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Went into Work & More to get some new bib coveralls ( My unofficial uniform for work) Carhartt has changed their sizing chart. No longer carrying anything longer than a 36" inseam. I have a 40" inseam and have had this same problem with jeans since I was 14. Don't know what I'm going to do now. Guess I'll have to take up sewing.

Let me just say it again. I HATE COMPANIES THAT CATER ONLY TO SHORT PEOPLE!!!

Vent over... For now.

There you go, I fixed it for you. Here you go:http://www.kingsizedirect.com

xdog

Short people's do suck, they are all a bunch of chip on their shoulders, Napoleon complex, sensitive and short tempered Iil pricks!

:)

Ed Call

Should've bought them all when you had a chance. A short person would have known the sizing risks and managed that risk...by buying more and more before they were gone.