Swap Winter Lake 2

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I should have introduced myself! Duh. I was too worried about waking a baby!
Funny, I assumed that you had based on the way my wife said, "some guy dropped these off this morning". I just thought she forgot your name. No big deal, I'll still fish with your again, but mostly because I'm looking forward to your beer.

Very nice Patrick! Man I can't wait to get the assortment of flies to test out. I think it would be cool if we got a bunch of the swap participants together on a lake and fished ONLY swap flies and compare notes as to the methods and results obtained.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
that'd be a fun time, not to many options right now though.
Unless you live on the West side. Thus the winter swap. I fished Pass this weekend with my pattern and did quite well. I was extremely tempted to take out other peoples patterns from the swap but I know I'd end up losing my patterns before I even sent everyone else out theirs.

I like the idea a lot. Come on over everyone and we will fish Pass, Lone, Munn, Rattlesnake... I'm open.

Maybe toward the end of January? That way we can give people enough time to recover from the holidays and maybe help the eastsiders make it over. I have a spare room (my tying room) that I would gladly offer up if someone needed to crash for the night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Unless you live on the West side. Thus the winter swap. I fished Pass this weekend with my pattern and did quite well. I was extremely tempted to take out other peoples patterns from the swap but I know I'd end up losing my patterns before I even sent everyone else out theirs.

I like the idea a lot. Come on over everyone and we will fish Pass, Lone, Munn, Rattlesnake... I'm open.
I could make it over in Jan/Feb. Sounds fun.