Art and fly fishing

GAT

Dumbfounded
Gary, yes he does. I gave a copy of that painting as a Christmas present to an avid deer hunter.

You should post more photos of your great fish sculptures.

Skip Enge

Instinct"

Been preoccupied didn't want to shoot my wad too soon...I mean i have been preoccupied for the last week and a half ...a new girl friend...first one in 38 years...divorced a year ago...still got it but i gotsta pace myself...ha!

Attachments

Don't go having a heart attack on us now with this new girlfriend. I know how my cardio was after a year, never mind 38. Time to hit the gym.

Skip Enge

Don't go having a heart attack on us now with this new girlfriend. I know how my cardio was after a year, never mind 38. Time to hit the gym.
Tender and slow no hurry...is my motto...and always take my BP meds and that little aspirin daily...eff the gym...I walk

Skip Enge

I love your work, dude. Really.
That is very nice of you to say that...Thanks...I always hope to inject some passion into my work...I don't copy photos ...but i can I prefer to interpret my experience...I have been painting so damn long i don't need them anymore, i have images and vistas filling my head and heart...and being a very emotional SOB that is what i love...