A little city lake

E

Evan Virnoche

Got off work about 4 oclock. Decided i would take my new scadden assult out for its maiden voyage with its new owner. I fished for about 2 and 1/2 hours until my wife called asking me to make dinner.Had 9 strikes with only one landed. There was alot of bug activity but not alot of topwater action. It was my frist time fishing this lake and i am super pumped for it to litterall be less than 1 mile from my work. From what i have read this lake has some very good bass fishing as well. Lots of lillies, and structures i cannot wait for it to get a lil warmer.

Kcahill

man the lillies are out in force early on that lake, how deep is that thing? Did you get a temp reading by chance?

The little lakes I fish look like they are behind that one but I think its going to be a bad year for weeds all around.

E

Evan Virnoche

man the lillies are out in force early on that lake, how deep is that thing? Did you get a temp reading by chance?

The little lakes I fish look like they are behind that one but I think its going to be a bad year for weeds all around.
unfortunately no temp reading. however he is a map for your time.