Big brown at Rock Creek, Mt....

So . . . at the risk of being called a douche again or starting a flame war . . .

After reading the "Purdy" beach report & realizing what a cardinal sin it is to divulge beach fishing spots, it makes me wonder why it's generally-acceptable to divulge fishing locations in other states (such as my home state of Montana or anywhere east of the Cascades) since there is no Instantaneous condemnation of those doing that. Methinks there may be a bit of a double standard here. Just my observation . . .

That being said, that is a healthy Brown.
What fly fisher doesn't know about rock creek? C'mon

So . . . at the risk of being called a douche again or starting a flame war . . .

After reading the "Purdy" beach report & realizing what a cardinal sin it is to divulge beach fishing spots, it makes me wonder why it's generally-acceptable to divulge fishing locations in other states (such as my home state of Montana or anywhere east of the Cascades) since there is no Instantaneous condemnation of those doing that. Methinks there may be a bit of a double standard here. Just my observation . . .

That being said, that is a healthy Brown.
Rock Creek being a secret spot? Hahahahahaahahahahah

Anyway, sweet fish. Whether it ran up from the C-Fork or not doesn't really matter. It's still a 29" Brown caught out of Rock Creek that I'm very jealous of.

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
Sweater-head, old boot brown?

:D

Nice fishy for real though. I thought I saw it before (thanks Old man for the reminder, it must have been on FB).