Pacific Fly Fishers
Pacific Fly Fishers is a fly fishing retail store and web catalog company located in Mill Creek, Washington. We are seeking a permanent employee in the position of Web Specialist to be responsible for the maintenance and development of our web site, web catalog, and the marketing operations of our overall online sales channel. This position will also be responsible for order fulfillment, management of shipping applications and tools, and basic network administration. This is a full-time, or nearly full-time, position with potentially flexible work hours.
- Maintenance of current code and development of new code for web site and catalog.
- Customer order management and shipping, including management of shipping and order management applications.
- Catalog maintenance, product photography, and digital photo editing.
- Management of online marketing tools such as Google Ads, Apps and Analytics, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Basic tech support and network administration such as network troubleshooting, SSL certificate maintenance, evaluation of hosting and backup needs, etc.
- Software updates.
- Basic video production and editing.
- Execution of social media posting on Facebook, Twitter and the company’s blog.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Basic understanding of a Unix-like command-line environment.
- Basic photography and digital photo editing capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accountability to finish tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity with web application development and hosting.
- Knowledge or interest in fly fishing and the fly fishing industry.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Experience interacting with various APIs.
- Graphic artist abilities.
About Pacific Fly Fishers:
Pacific Fly Fishers is a fly fishing retail store and online catalog company that was formed in 2004. In a challenging industry that has seen many retailers disappear over recent years, PFF has grown every year since its inception. Our company is comprised of a small number of employees that work hard, work smart, work with efficiency, but always have fun doing it. Our retail store and online catalog have over 6,000 unique products that require a tremendous amount of dedication and precision to manage on a daily basis. In addition, customer satisfaction is a theme that must shine through in everything we do. Any employee of Pacific Fly Fishers must be comfortable working in this entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment where accountability is king.
Job Location: Mill Creek, Washington. Telecommuting not an option.
To Apply: Email your resume to [email protected].