Pattern Leo

Just getting back into tying after a long delay. some terms I'm not familiar with. Dubbing Brush. I'm assuming it is a micro thin copper wire with the dubbing attached as in a normal thread tie. Correct?
The video should clarify all, but yes the dubbing brush in this case is fuzzy material trapped between two strands of fine wire, then twisted tight.
Other dubbing brushes might be material trapped between two thread strands, or indeed material trapped between split thread.

Hans W