You all have impressed me

P.Dieter

Just Another Bubba
I have not seen any of you out fishing the east waterway this year...it's like you all got a life and discovered your integrity.

Me I'm still a hillbilly at the core and have no pride. I can only imagine what I'd be doing if I lived 5min from the Quilicene. ;)

Lower numbers/heightened concentration of fish made it the quintessential nuthouse today.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have not seen any of you out fishing the east waterway this year...it's like you all got a life and discovered your integrity.

Me I'm still a hillbilly at the core and have no pride. I can only imagine what I'd be doing if I lived 5min from the Quilicene. ;)

Lower numbers/heightened concentration of fish made it the quintessential nuthouse today.
View attachment 32382 View attachment 32383 View attachment 32384

Hey there,

Did you just do those of the fishing today? If so, I think you might have captured a friend of mine on his pontoon boat.

Either way, those are fantastic. Nice work!

Jason

P.Dieter

Just Another Bubba
You're there in the daylight? Shoot, we was there, and back at Lorettas Northwestern having brunch by that time...
I don't find Loretta's all that photogenic, the Duwamish however continues to intrigue me in dawn light. I don't even know why I limit my bobbing around on it to salmon season, the place is as rich with imagery as it is PCBs.

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
if i was still in washington i would be there paddling the kayak around... my trip in 2011 was far more peaceful that the quilcene ever is.

cool pictures, especially of the ship. reminds me of 2011 paddling right by a similar one.