FS Reelly big sale: 6-12 wt Allen, Tioga, Redington Brakewater + spools

Status
Not open for further replies.

ten80

Please see revised listing located here:

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...gton-brakewater-11-12-spool-misc-lines.93487/

Tioga Teton 8wt reel- Little use and in great shape with only a few minor scratches. Runs a little on small side so well-suited for 6-7wt lines. SOLD TO KMAC

Allen Alpha II 7/8 matte black/gunmetal: Very little use, almost new. $65 with pouch SOLD TO ColinO

Allen Apha 7/8 extra spool, green. Very little use, almost new. $35 alone or $25 with reel. SOLD TO MATTHEW KAPHAN

Allen Alpha 9/10 blue reel: very little use, almost new. $65 with pouch SOLD TO BOUTDOORS

Allen Alpha 9/10 silver/black reel: light use, minor scratches. $60 with pouch SOLD TO BAGMAN

Allen Alpha 9/10 spare spools, BLUE and silver. $35 each or $25 with reel. SILVER SOLD TO BAGMAN, BLUE PENDING SALE TO BOUTDOORS

Rio Outbound cold water WF11F line. used once in Mexico for big fish (works fine in warm water). In excellent shape, will throw flies the size of chickens. $45 shipped OBO. SOLD TO BAGMAN

reelsback.jpg Includes two pouches $160. reelsfront.jpg

Hi,
I'll take the
Allen Alpha 9/10 blue reel: very little use, almost new. $65 with pouch
Allen Alpha 9/10 spare spools, BLUE $25 with reel.

PM to follow

ten80

Updated listing with pending and sold items. I will let Jreamer and bigdood know asap if the 9/10 spools become available, although I think they will be sold shortly.

7/8 silver/black Alpha and 8wt Teton still available!

ten80

Thanks to ColinO for the smooth sale of the gunmetal Alpha 7/8. Redington Brakewater has a new clicker spring courtesy of Redington's awesome warranty department, so it's good to go. One 7/8 reel left, plus the Tioga 8wt.

Status
Not open for further replies.