NFR What's better than the Hawks 4-1 start?

DanielOcean

The Denver Broncos being 5-0.....:) while their defense appeared to be on temporary leave until the last few minutes of the game, we still remain victorious and undefeated.

Too bad your quarterback leading your precious Broncos has a very bad rep for choking in the playoffs.

IveofIone

I missed most of the game but three plays I did see were first the "Hawks much ballyhooed secondary giving up a 73 yard touchdown strike, then I looked in a few minutes later only to see a blocked kick and the Colts running the ball in for a score. Then I checked in just before the half to see the Colts backed up against their own endzone with a 3rd and 22 only to get an offsides penalty and an interference call on a pass that went over the receivers head in low earth orbit. I didn't see what happened after that but apparently the Colts scored on that possesion. I felt like I was on a Mobious loop of disasters every time I tuned in.

So it seems like they dummied their way into that loss and their vaunted defense could use some Aquaseal. Don't sugar coat it.

Ive

4-1 vs 5-0, ultimately it doesn't matter. Barring injuries, these two teams seasons will be measured by their success in their respective final games of the season.

The Denver Broncos being 5-0.....:) while their defense appeared to be on temporary leave until the last few minutes of the game, we still remain victorious and undefeated.
Holy cow! I thought I was watching an Arena football game! Sheesh!

I'm not a Denver fan (or hater for that matter), but I love watching good QB's play.

IveofIone

You have to get into the playoffs before you can choke in the playoffs. Manning has been in 20 playoff games in his career and lost 11 of them. Not a stellar record but at least he got that far. The Seahawks have been in 21 playoff games in their entire history and lost 12 of them. Did they choke?

You have to get into the playoffs before you can choke in the playoffs. Manning has been in 20 playoff games in his career and lost 11 of them. Not a stellar record but at least he got that far. The Seahawks have been in 21 playoff games in their entire history and lost 12 of them. Did they choke?
And let's be fair about this... If it wasn't for a blown coverage, Denver wins last year. That's not on Peyton.