wenatchee fly fishing

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I like it. Anyone who gets butt hurt over anything that anybody posts online is.... sorta kinda almost funny. This internet stuff is really serious, ya know.
i was just bored waiting for the wild steelhead coalition movie to start so i wanted to stir the pot

thread still sucks tho

Anyone have any metalhead reports form the 'Natch lately?

Unless the pass closes with that 10"+ of snow that's predicted, I'll be heading over to swing flies in the stretch around Monitor on Saturday.

jake-e-boy

sans caféine

Unless the pass closes with that 10"+ of snow that's predicted, I'll be heading over to swing flies in the stretch around Monitor on Saturday.
Please refer to it as the snatch, and from the gear fisherman I've talked to they say it is slowing down, haven't heard of many hookups in the last week

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Saw a gear guy pull out a nice fish yesterday. 8+ jumps. Altho he might have lost it at the end...he was downstream of me couldn't tell the result

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
I'll probably be out there trying to swing an 8wt and maybe tossing some jigs. I'll be below monitor. I've heard it's been pretty slow.
pretty slow's an understatement. i'm out on it almost every day, up and down the river, and it's become a nice outing for my cigars. A little breezy today, too, right off Barn Beach in LederhosenLand. Unfortunately the wind was from the north, and you could smell the sauerkraut "fermenting" in the local eateries. Don't get me wrong: I really love my town, and the setting it's nestled in. But I do get really tired of morons asking me, as I'm putting on my waders, "goin fishin?". No, Sherlock, I'm getting ready to shear the local cow. Fucking idiots! One grab today, but no fish-my fault! Spending too much time contemplating my navel and not enough working the fly. Maybe tomorrow!