AIRE 143D / NRS Bighorn II / J&B Welding Trailer

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
It just dawned on me that I never put anything up on the end result of the new river whip I finished up this summer. Here it is...

xIMG_0803.JPG xIMG_0807.JPG xIMG_0810.JPG xIMG_0813.JPG xIMG_0816.JPG xIMG_0818.JPG xIMG_0819.JPG xIMG_0811.JPG

AIRE 143D using their thicker material throughout, which is why it's all gray, besides that I like it all gray. Really liking this raft. Feals smaller than it is.

The frame is an NRS BighornII 82" (60" x 82"). All the other bits are through NRS as well, save for the cooler and the rod storage, which my Dad put together. It's 3in PVC slot cut for access up top and then an electrician buddy used his PVC heating blanket to shape it.

The trailer is by a welding shop in Hamilton, MT that my uncle referred us to. Glad he did, as they seam to specialize in these types of utility trailers that can multitask (raft, bikes, quads, side-rails as needed) but are primary thought through for rafts. (J&B Welding. Missoula, MT. 406-363-5008)

If you have an interest in the parts list, let me know offline.

Chris

GAT

Dumbfounded
Luke, click on the thumbnails and that takes you a slide show screen where you can access the photos in full size.

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
Thanks Gat, I got that... more specifically I was wanting to see pics of the whole raft on the trailer to get perspective on the beast.