WTB Lamson Velocity II 3.5X Alox Spool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a longshot, but if anyone has one they want to part with, I will trade it for cold hard cash (or, more likely, paypal money).

But it needs to be the Alox. And not because I need it to be matchy looking.

Lamson told me that the 3.5X Alox spool would fit my 3.5 Alox reel, giving me a little extra capacity, but that the nickel 3.5X would not fit.

So, according to the manufacturer, it has to be the 3.5X Alox. If anyone has real world experience to the contrary, please do let me know.

Thanks.

I know it's a longshot, but if anyone has one they want to part with, I will trade it for cold hard cash (or, more likely, paypal money).

But it needs to be the Alox. And not because I need it to be matchy looking.

Lamson told me that the 3.5X Alox spool would fit my 3.5 Alox reel, giving me a little extra capacity, but that the nickel 3.5X would not fit.

So, according to the manufacturer, it has to be the 3.5X Alox. If anyone has real world experience to the contrary, please do let me know.

Thanks.

I may have exactly what you need. Shoot me a message with your e-mail address and I'l shoot you a photo.

Still looking. To clarify, I need the 3.5X spool for version 2 (the newer version) of the Alox Velocity. The one with the red dot on the spool.
Thanks anyway Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.