Make Your Super Bowl Predictions...

Super Bowl predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Chadick

A Fish, A Fish, A Fishy, Oh...
My daughter ran around Seattle during the last game doing errands.

She was thrilled....no traffic, no lines, no waiting for anything.

My wife feels sorry for Seattle fans. I guess it would be great to watch Peyton Manning cap a great year.

OK, I am rooting for the game to end and for baseball season to start. Why don't they show winter ball on ESPN instead of that basketball stuff?
Why did this make me angry? I never get angry at stuff like this. Vladimir, you made me mad. Why did you say those things?

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Anybody know anybody going? a friend is a reporter for the New Jersey Star Ledger and is covering interesting fan stories and is looking for Seahawk and Bronco fans that have a great story and will be at the game...if you have any Pm me and I'll pass it on.

It's kind of ridiculous when you think about it, the cost of a ticket prices out the bulk of die hard fans, and with it so close to so many corporate blow hard NYC douchebags the crowd will be (my prediction) totally sedate, smug and quiet and crammed with folks who don't give a crap about the Broncos or the Hawks. Here's hoping it's a frigid snowy mess and the real fans show...
Ahhh, check this out, you kinda called it.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/24/news/companies/super-bowl-private-jets/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

A wide receiver will catch more passes than I have caught steelhead this winter.

Say it isn't so!

Actually, I only caught 8 this year... but I only went out 4 times so I'm okay with it.

I bet Lynch doesn't get a hundred yards though. Then again, if there's a foot of snow on the ground...

GAT

Dumbfounded
The real question is who will have the best commercial.

It will be hard to beat the Budweiser frogs and lizards (and weasel) commercial from a SB long ago.

Krusty

Don't really give a damn who wins....none of these people mean anything to me, and were they to happen across notice of my death it wouldn't be worthy of their attention.

Quite a few of my coworkers go entire sports seasons with their emotional health entirely dependent upon 'their' various teams' failure or success....to the point it affects interpersonal relationships, attention to detail, and productivity in a detrimental manner. All it really means is that their lives must be so impoverished that they must live vicariously through 'heroes'.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Don't really give a damn who wins....none of these people mean anything to me, and were they to happen across notice of my death it wouldn't be worthy of their attention.

Quite a few of my coworkers go entire sports seasons with their emotional health entirely dependent upon 'their' various teams' failure or success....to the point it affects interpersonal relationships, attention to detail, and productivity in a detrimental manner. All it really means is that their lives must be so impoverished that they must live vicariously through 'heroes'.
...or that the rivers are all closed or might as well be and watching a bunch of overpaid football players from the comfort of a recliner with plenty of sin food and beer is a consolation prize for destroyed fisheries.

(I do agree with you that some allow sports to become a bit obsessive).

Drifter

Although I want Seattle to win I don't think there offense is good enough to keep up!

What I would like to see is Seattle's defense to keep there frick'n mouth shut and just play the game! All that trash talking is taking a toll on my like for the team. Just hit hard and shut-the-hell-up!!!

PT

Physhicist
...or that the rivers are all closed or might as well be and watching a bunch of overpaid football players from the comfort of a recliner with plenty of sin food and beer is a consolation prize for destroyed fisheries.
You should talk to your doctor about upping your Paxil dosage.