pros and cons of nymphing with a fly rod?

- beads... fished by sexual deviants who cannot decide which team they are on (not anglers)
- plugs... fished by fat fucks being rowed down a river by another slightly less obese fuck (not anglers)
- metal... fished by fishermen on the edge of being awesome (morphing into anglers)
- nymphers... fished by insecure people desperate to join the anglers club (wanna-be anglers with sore ass syndrome)
- sink-tippers... young skywalkers just learning the force (anglers)
- dry-line wet fly flingers... almost at the top of the mountain but still sitting under the bodhi tree meditating (anglers)
- dead-drift dry fly steelheaders... full force yoda's using unicorn tears as floatant (anglers)

hope that helps

LOL. That is just some funny (with lots of truth in it) stuff right there... I don't care who you are.

Red Arch

Define your definition of nymphers.
Is it putting a nymph underneath a strike indicator with split to sink it?
Is it a tight line strategy where there are only flies on your line?
Is it a dead drift strategy where your using the fly line as an indicator with no splits or indicators?
Or do you classify nymphing off of a floating line as a dry-line wet fly flinger?

Oh and I would say that if you are using copiuos amounts of floatant that is not the peak as you are "adding" to your fly in an effort to keep it from sinking.

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
Oh and I would say that if you are using copiuos amounts of floatant that is not the peak as you are "adding" to your fly in an effort to keep it from sinking.
so your saying i'm not an angler because i use two drops of gink to your one drop......

how dare you say there's a difference in using two drops vs. one. are you some kind of elitist scumbag?

if it is legal to use floatant and we're all having fun what does it matter to you?

;)

fishing methods from bad to awesome... with the people fishing awesomely being anglers.
- bait... fished by scumbags, poachers, and tweakers (not anglers)
- beads... fished by sexual deviants who cannot decide which team they are on (not anglers)
- plugs... fished by fat fucks being rowed down a river by another slightly less obese fuck (not anglers)
- metal... fished by fishermen on the edge of being awesome (morphing into anglers)
- nymphers... fished by insecure people desperate to join the anglers club (wanna-be anglers with sore ass syndrome)
- sink-tippers... young skywalkers just learning the force (anglers)
- dry-line wet fly flingers... almost at the top of the mountain but still sitting under the bodhi tree meditating (anglers)
- dead-drift dry fly steelheaders... full force yoda's using unicorn tears as floatant (anglers)

hope that helps
This is truly pathetic. If you're being serious, you're just a jerk. These topics are why I can't stand a lot of guys that only fly fish. They're not nice people. I know part of this was said in jest, but seriously. If you think it's okay to call others this kind of garbage, than you need to take a look in the mirror. It doesn't make you a better fishermen, it makes you a bad person.

Red Arch

so your saying i'm not an angler because i use two drops of gink to your one drop......

how dare you say there's a difference in using two drops vs. one. are you some kind of elitist scumbag?

if it is legal to use floatant and we're all having fun what does it matter to you?

;)
Your missing the keyword of peak, as in supreme form of angler etc for using copious amounts of floatant rather then changing flies up or allowing them to sink from wqter saturation. Or even tying foam into your fly so it is part of the presentation, aids flotation and allows it to skate.

Elitist scumbag? I would call that flamebate considering I was commentimg on the break down of the "angler ladder" I think is rubbish because it seperates fly fishers based on what they are willing to try depending on conditions.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk