Swap The "Hot Damn It's Been A While" Steelhead Fly Swap

Nick Riggs

I've been known to fish from time to time...
It's been a long time since I've been on WFF, it's been a long time since I've tied anything, and most painful of all, it's been a damn long time since I've been fishing.

SWAP CLOSED! Tyers - With a TOTAL of 8 filled slots, we will all need to tie 7 of each pattern for a total of 14 flies. Deadline is February 28th.

Let's get some steelhead treats!

1) Nick Riggs - GBS, Beauly Snow Fly - DONE

2) underacheiver - Blue Charm, No-Name in Pink and Orange - DONE AND RECEIVED

3) David Dalan - Small Hair-Wing, One Of His Go-To-Money-Summer-Run-Marabou-Bugs - DONE AND RECEIVED

4) Whip-LASH - Nightmare Hooker, Blue-Stalker - DONE AND RECEIVED

5) constructeur - One for Winter, one for Summer - DONE AND RECEIVED

6) Brian Thomas - Skater, Unsure - DONE AND RECEIVED

7) Hogwrangler - Low Water Fly, and Classic Hairwing - DONE AND RECEIVED

8) rwbailey05 - Some Intruder Patterns - DONE AND RECEIVED

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
Sign me up. Small hair wing, and one of my go-to-money-summer-run-marabou-bugs. May be on a hook or a cone head tube. Not sure.

Nick Riggs

Um, I was planning on filling up the swap before putting a deadline up, but I suppose it doesn't matter. We already have 6 tyers anyways. Hows about flies postmarked no later than February 28th? That'd give everyone 8 days of rest, even if you only tied one fly per day. Pretty leisurely I think, though if anyone wants it pushed further back, I have no problems with that - we can always finish early!

Brian Thomas - 2 patterns per person for a total of 20 flies per tyer, assuming we fill up all 10 slots.

Nick Riggs

Sorry, that's a total of 18 flies per tyer - 9 of each pattern, assuming a full swap of 10 participants, unless you'd like to tie one for yourself. I am an art student, not a math student.