Occupy Skagit - 2014

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Hey Ed, how late is late? I have a couch at the house.
And...Howard Miller is a County Park - Talk to Rusty 360-853-8808

Ed Call

Wayne, best guess is I would get on the ferry at Kingston 8-9pm making the 3 hour trek north. Appreciate the offer, but hate to arrive and disturb anyone that late. Thanks!! And thanks for the number. I will call Rusty to see if he will approve me hanging in the trees.

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
I will call Rusty to see if he will approve me hanging in the trees.

I think that area is critical habitat for the endangered Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus; you may be out of luck! :eek:

On another note, I hope to see many smiling, rain-soaked, wind-battered faces there.

FinLuver

Good Luck with your public display. My letter to the regulators of your "sporting actions" has been sent in support of your cause, as well as a limited harvest season with gear restrictions (in fairness to all parties who use the river to fish)...I'll leave the "acceptable death limits" up to you folks. ;)

Good Luck with your public display. My letter to the regulators of your "sporting actions" has been sent in support of your cause, as well as a limited harvest season with gear restrictions (in fairness to all parties who use the river to fish)...I'll leave the "acceptable death limits" up to you folks. ;)
Thanks for doing that Fin - the more folks on either side involved (even you guys from OR) the better. I would like to see what you passed on to the commission members - share it on this thread please. it could add to the debate

Thanks - Chris

Fin - would love to see the letter, your harvest season on wild Skagit Steelhead and gear restrictions.

What's with the use of the word "Occupy" in the title, I thought you wanted to be taken serious. Now I have to go out and buy some dope, protest capitalism and take a dump on a sidewalk in downtown Mt. Vernon before I add my support? This sure sounds like a lot hard work to me.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
What's with the use of the word "Occupy" in the title, I thought you wanted to be taken serious. Now I have to go out and buy some dope, protest capitalism and take a dump on a sidewalk in downtown Mt. Vernon before I add my support? This sure sounds like a lot hard work to me.
Your first post here should of been to introduce yourself. Not come on here and rag on somebody. This is a quick way to get thrown off of here. There a good bunch of fly fishers here. Most will tell you where to fish except they won't tell you what rock to stand on.

You're correct, I should have introduced myself before injecting any humor, especially if it could be misinterpreted as an insult, into the conversations.
Just so ya know, my intent was not to "rag" on anyone. And no, I'm not a troll, just someone with a sense of humor who obviously forgot that manners comes before humor. My apologies to everyone here.