Quick Pass Report-3/30

Awesome! I've got to get up there, I have never caught a brown and need to address that problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ed Call

Awesome! I've got to get up there, I have never caught a brown and need to address that problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks to reading countless Ford Fenders info, I caught my first brown trout at Pass. I've not been there in a while, should find time for a trip soon.

Gregg Lundgren

Now fishing on weekdays too!
One word and six pictures. I for one, like being left to make my own interpretations! Nice tease Stonefish. I think the third picture says the most.

Thanks for taking the time to post a report.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
Ira,
I ended up landing four brown plus I lost another nice one at the boat.
By far the best day I've had there on browns fishing chironomids.
One a day seems to be about par for me.
Nice hatch going on yesterday. Caught a fair number of bows and missed a bunch due to operator error.
One fellow really had it dialed in. Most of my fish came in 18' of water.
SF

mat1226

Tuesday update for Pass.

On the water at eight. Should have been at the far end at that time. I tried a quick one just off the put-in and didn't have much patience for that. Too loud for me there.

As soon as I got the anchor down in 15' of water at the far end a small chromie exactly like the top one above in Stonefish's photo got things going. Indicator down steady until eleven or so. I never moved. Six other boats found the corner area in front of the sheriff's and they all had good action as well.

A cold wind came up and the action totally quit for me and the other's I guess as they wandered away also. I saw one guy wander out to the middle of that end of the lake and I kept thinking it looked like he was catching. Well about two hours later I made it out there and yes, he was killing them in the middle. Active feeders in 20' of water and he was also using a chromie, smallish he said. After finding out he is the brother of one of my son's best friend's dad, I anchored up a ways away and picked up a few more. He was dialed in and doubled me in the short time I was there.

Had to leave around 3:00 pm. Good day on the water.