Local Lakes Double

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
A friend and I decide to spend the weekend locally hitting some of the planter lakes with light gear. First was Rapjohn Lake arrive at 11am found a area south that had plenty of fish showing on the finder. Trolled a woolly bugger getting hits pretty soon fish on and on and on, to our surprise we hooked into some nice Browns in the 16 inch range when it got evening all in all fun. Next was Munn lake on Sunday an all I have to say if you do not chiromomid fish you R missing out. Oh we do not need no stinking pictures we both got good memories an we both keep a Journal;)

What color woolly bugger? I bought some green and black ones at Wal Mart, do you think they will work? At $1.25 each did I pay too much? Were those brown trout or brown bullheads?

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
What color woolly bugger? I bought some green and black ones at Wal Mart, do you think they will work? At $1.25 each did I pay too much? Were those brown trout or brown bullheads?
I forgot to mention that I caught Bullhead too at Rapjohn lake and to show you how talented I am I caught it in the rear end I am one hell of flyfisherman