A rookies log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have caught 1000 more steelhead than anyone I know and it wouldn't change the fact that you post mostly garbage.
The "wanna be" jab was at your friends, not you. And ill agree it was uncalled for.
As far as the street cred thing.... you lost me.

E

Evan Virnoche

You could have caught 1000 more steelhead than anyone I know and it wouldn't change the fact that you post mostly garbage.
The "wanna be" jab was at your friends, not you. And ill agree it was uncalled for.
As far as the street cred thing.... you lost me.

cred stands for credentials. (srs)

I dunno why your taking shots at relatively new steelheaders if you know its uncalled for. Seems pretty arrogant and dick headish to me. (srs) Insult them because im a troll. Strong Logic (srs)

From now on all posts will have (srs) not (ntsrs) tag so you have an easier time discerning what is sarcasm, and possibly prevent insulting people in the future. (ntsrs)

cred stands for credentials. (srs)

I dunno why your taking shots at relatively new steelheaders if you know its uncalled for. Seems pretty arrogant and dick headish to me. (srs) Insult them because im a troll. Strong Logic (srs)

From now on all posts will have (srs) not (ntsrs) tag so you have an easier time discerning what is sarcasm, and possibly prevent insulting people in the future. (ntsrs)
I think he is confusing you with me...

The problem isn't that I have trouble discerning what is serious and what is not. Its that you pretty much only post not so serious/sarcastic shit. I mean, I suppose I really thought that your profile pic was you and your girlfriend too eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.