Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

A shout out to Raka

Boats 
722 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Richard Torres 
#1 ·
I have been buying all of my fiberglass and epoxy from these guys and am pleased with their operation. The prices are good, service prompt, shipping minimal and best of all I really like working with their products. They have a variety of resins and hardeners of different speed to tailor your build to whatever the conditions are. A note about their shipping charges: They don't post shipping rates because they charge exactly what UPS charges and don't puff up their invoices with flat rate charges.

And when I ask a question they answer. This may not seem like a big deal but it is surprising how many outfits have a 'contact us' site but never bother to respond to inquiries. I tried to get some information from a boat supply store in a nearby city and never heard a word back. I ended up buying on line with no tax and free shipping. I would rather have paid a little more and got the chance to handle the actual parts before I purchased them. Don't complain about how poor the economy is when you are a part of the problem.

Ive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.