Act now or lose you guns soon

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Roper, Feb 13, 2008.

1. devon flyfisher

devon flyfisher Member

Home Page:
    As England has been mentioned i will reply.
    You are absolutely correct, when the law came in to ban automatic rifles and handguns what happened next?
    To be honest i never saw any reason to hold an automatic rifle, but handguns can be used as a sporting weapon i.e. target shooting leading to someones dream of representing thier country in for example the Olympics, or in the field of hunting to finish of a deer etc
    Basically gun crime has gone up, the only legally held firearms are rifles and shotguns.
    If our gun laws were administered correctly in the the first place the terrible (two) incidents that caused the law to be changed would never have happened.
    Richard

2. speyfisher

speyfisher Active Member

Here it is in a nutshell folks. Assault with a deadly weapon, much less murder, is against the law. Does that really stop anyone intent on committing such a deed? Didn't matter much to O.J. Charlie Manson or any number of other whacos out there. And it will continue until such a time as the penalty outwieghs the risk. Need I remind anyone that both of the above are still breathing air?

They've tried all kinds of schemes to get our guns, and failed. So now they're going for our ammo. They have had this idea simmering on the back burner for a long time.

Laws only effect the the law abiding. Period! What's next? Registering baseball bats?:beathead:

3. speyfisher

speyfisher Active Member

Even when and if this bill is defeated, there will be continued attempt's by the anti's and their pawns to disarm us. These four need to be shown the exit door when they next come up for re-election! We need to keep reminding our law makers that we will not tolerate these attacks on our liberties.

4. Charlie S

Charlie S Confrimed Reprobate

Just one of the reasons I have enough bullets, powder, primers, cases, shot, wads, etc to last me the rest of my life. California is also going through this crap. They know it is not effective, cannot be enforced and yet they continue to waste the money to get it passed.

5. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

Guys! The bill is dead. It died under its own weight. It's dead.

6. reamse

reamse New Member

If they try and ban my ammo they're gonna have one heck of a time.

I have surplus mostly, I shoot 7.62 x 54r, unless they stop the import.

I'll still get my rounds through the mail, and i'll still shoot Russian 180 grain.

Just will hurt the ammo sales, not my milsurp rifles.

Worst case scenario I switch to muzzle loading, no one is going to stop me from pursuing the outdoors.

7. reamse

reamse New Member

Still good to talk about it, i'm sure it's not the last time we'll here about this kind of junk.