Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Ads

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  GAT 
G
#1 ·
Is there a way to donate or subscribe to get rid of these new mega sized ads? Seriously crimping my browsing style.

And yea, I'm serious. I'd pay to get rid of these bastards.

G
#3 ·
Yeah, I should point out, didn't mean to make this a negative topic. I truly would pay to rid of these overbearing, over sized ads that force me to misclick on my already oversized smartphone.

Thanks for listening....

PS- I had an ad the other day asking me if I really knew if my partner was cheating on me. Really? I thought I did a better job than that of cleaning out my cookies :)

#7 ·
I do believe its part of the software, so no getting around it Unfortunately. Chris could give you all the info on the add.

#8 ·
Conan, what's your screen size?

So yeah, been messing with the site and ads were part of that. I'm not done but the larger ads in the right column are displayed to PC's and tablets. They shouldn't be displayed to mobile devices. I can also adjust them not to play for screens under a certain resolution which is why I'm asking.

Donation to not see ads. Hadn't considered that. Hmm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.