Ah yes, the "good ol' days"

I don't think I have any photos, but I do remember using a Mitchell 300. Actually put it on an old 9' bamboo fly rod my uncle gave me. Caught a lot of trout on that set up and also a coho at the mouth of a small creek in Lake Washington - those days are gone. Eventually picked up a Medalist for the fly rod.

Trapper

Author, Writer, Photographer
I couldn't find any photos of me with fish. My Mom was the photographer in my family and she rarely ever went fishing or hunting with us. I cannot recall ever seeing my Dad with a camera in his hand.

Here is one photo of me. I'm the one with no shirt. The other guy is my friend Greg who lives about 20 miles from me now. We still hunt and fish together. I think we were 16. So 1966. Buddy Holly glasses . . .

Krusty

I couldn't find any photos of me with fish. My Mom was the photographer in my family and she rarely ever went fishing or hunting with us. I cannot recall ever seeing my Dad with a camera in his hand.

Here is one photo of me. I'm the one with no shirt. The other guy is my friend Greg who lives about 20 miles from me now. We still hunt and fish together. I think we were 16. So 1966. Buddy Holly glasses . . .

You mean 'birth control glasses'!

Krusty

I'll try to find one of my old fishin pics. Trouble was, most of the photogs of that era were off taking pictures of President Lincoln, General Grant, and Civil War battlefield casualties.

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
He had glasses on?! I guess I never got past the abs, LOL!
steady Sue; stay on topic...:D

I had a box full of stuff from my "yout", but the ex threw it out as soon as I moved out. Finding a place to store almost 40 years of stuff isn't easy, and she took advantage of that.