Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Announcing, "The ’08 O.P. Bash"

27K views 201 replies 67 participants last post by  EMPyre 
#1 ·
Open to any registered member of Washington fly fishing dot com. March 24 thru March 31. I will be there Monday thru Friday. All past survivors will be swinging thru all that week through the weekend. To all future participants, we are going with a “Show me your grill” theme.
----------------
Zen Piscator ; Mark Bové ; John Hicks ; Salmo_g ; Ringlee ; salt dog ; hendersonbaylocal ; bhudda ; Backyard ; Chris Scoones ; Davy ; Porter ; XstreamAngler ; Jerry Daschofsky ; Steelie Mike ; agent montana ; jabseattle ; Evan Burck ; Matt Baerwalde ; Allison ; fishntiethebest ; Tightline ; nomlasder ; rick matney ; Mike Danahy ; Clint F ; William B. ; Jim Wallace ; SteveA ; Roy Evaristo ; Old Man ; Aaron O'Leary ; EMPyre ; hedburner ; spiritualized50 ; greenbucket ; sinktip ; Tyler Speir ; Runejl ; hikepat ; bum'n4trout ; flybill ; hookedonthefly ; k2flyfisher ; ML1 ; seanengman ; molly d ; Riane ; Roy Evaristo

If you're coming, please let Matt or Chris know, or just make it clear you're coming on this thread.

#153 ·
Actually I'll take two XXL's. Nice design! How are you going to do the WFF logo on the front? Small one off to the side or all the way accross the front? Either way it will look sweet I'm sure! :cool:

#166 ·
Just a "Heads Up". I don't know if any of the North Sound guys will be coming through Whidbey to the OP, but the Keystone to Port Townsend Ferry is passenger only, no cars or trucks. They took the old one out of commission because of crack in the hull.

EDIT; THE FERRY IS NOW TAKING CARS AND TRUCKS BUT IT IS A LOT SMALLER THAN THE OLD ONE THEY WERE USING.

#167 ·
Well, I scheduled fishing with John Hicks and James M several months ago for that week, so I'm there. Be there from late Wednesday night (hopefully there'll still be someone not passed out to drink with when I get there) until the thing is over. So Matt you can add me to your graphic and pencil me in for a morning or two of fishing.

#169 ·
Shit!!!!!!. It looks like winter just hit Montana, Idaho, and Eastern Washington. Snow in all the passes and all the roads have snow and ice on them from Butte to the Cascades. While I have snow and mud tires on my truck I don't have studs. So if the weather doesn't improve in the next three days I ain't coming. But I will give it a shot.

Wife needs for me to get the hell out for a while and I need to be away also.

Jim

#173 ·
Shit!!!!!!. It looks like winter just hit Montana, Idaho, and Eastern Washington. Snow in all the passes and all the roads have snow and ice on them from Butte to the Cascades. While I have snow and mud tires on my truck I don't have studs. So if the weather doesn't improve in the next three days I ain't coming. But I will give it a shot.

Wife needs for me to get the hell out for a while and I need to be away also.

Jim
Head out now so you have plenty of time to make it out! No wimping out allowed! :eek:

#175 ·
Nope! You're committed now... just like you should be! Plus Matt, James and I will make you go out and fish as well! :cool: Or we'll sic Scoones and SAK on ya! :clown:

#176 ·
Chris, Matt. I'm just confirming that I will be there on the 27-30th. See you guys there!

Do you have a link so I can reserve a spot? I've never been there but looking forward to it.

I'm prepared for the bank fishing but if there are 2 seats available, just name the brand of beer. :thumb:

#179 ·
Has anyone found a firewood supplier there in the Forks area? Most of us probably don't have a vehicle to haul any wood over, but if we're willing to throw down money on a quarter cord +/-, that should work.
The only person I know over there is the shuttle drivers, I could ask them if they could hook us up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.