Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Any Reports from the Okanogon Area

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Topstoy 
#1 ·
I'm planning to Fish Thur - Sunday up there. Like to hit blue in the Sin and the other blue lake maybe chopaka and posibly lost lake. Are these lakes still fishing well? What about aneas lake. Any info would be appreciated.:cool:

#2 ·
Well, Me and some co-workers are heading over there Thursday and plan to fish Blue in the Sin on Friday, likely be spending most of the time on the south end. Then Saturday we will be at Aeneas, (home lake) I will likely fish it Sunday as well. I will be in a blue South Fork pontoon. Say Hi if you see me. It has been a month since I have been over so I can't tell you what's working right now, I am going to have to figure it out myself as well.

#5 ·
I don't want to know how well, what flies, what part of the lake, etc. Please let me know how many poachers you encounter!

#8 ·
Donato, It sure was nice connecting with you at Blue! We didn't see you at Aeneas, probably a good thing that you didn't make the trip over the hill as the wind blew hard much of the day. Caught a couple in the morning before the wind and then a couple just before dark. Yesterday, I fished the morning and again a couple more. I hope you made it back to the west side safely. Hope to see you again on the water somewhere! Ken

#12 ·
Donato (Bob) nice report. You truely have a passion for the sport! Sounds like after the rain Saturday morning that Blue wasn't too bad? The wind was very heavy Saturday afternoon for us and blew us off the lake until the evening. Thanks goodness NASCAR was on to keep us busy. Hope to run into you again some day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.