Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Art and fly fishing

6K views 44 replies 14 participants last post by  GAT 
#1 ·
Hey would love to see this Arts and Literature develop into a regular forum...I have been painting my whole life and have focused on fly fishing and riverine landscapes many times...Here is one I created quite some time ago...the lake is long gone ...inundated by a rerouting upper Kalama River near Mt St. Helens...I miss it ...it was full of eager brookies...painted and tied flies we used there around the perimeter...
Water Picture frame Plant Rectangle Leaf

See less See more
#37 ·
Hey would love to see this Arts and Literature develop into a regular forum...I have been painting my whole life and have focused on fly fishing and riverine landscapes many times...Here is one I created quite some time ago...the lake is long gone ...inundated by a rerouting upper Kalama River near Mt St. Helens...I miss it ...it was full of eager brookies...painted and tied flies we used there around the perimeter... View attachment 21258
Water Art Slope Lake Wakeboarding

This is a print by Frank Benson. He was the artist on the 2nd Federal Duck Stamp and considered by many the greatest 20th century sporting artist

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.