Swap Articulated Steel Swap

Hi-
Someone tried to start this swap last year but it never got off the ground. Hoping for better interest this time. Rules are pretty simple, your fly must be articulated & designed to target steelhead. Lots of room to get creative here. So lets do 10 tiers or less, due date 1 month after the close of the swap. I will be tying an akroyd, exactly like the one in the pic except I will use black schlappen instead of BEP, money is tight these days, sorry.

Alright, swap is closed. A little bigger than I intended but there are some really talented tiers here so I am psyched. Have your flies postmarked by OCTOBER 13th! Please be on time.

1. Bove - Sluttyness
2. Charles - Dankness
3. Me - 'Royd
4. Miller - Madness - In Hand
5. D3 - String Thing - In Hand
6. Steve S - In Hand
7. Zach M - In Hand
8. Bannon - Something with movement - In Hand
9. Flyborg - Clits - In Hand
10. D Dalan - Flashyness - In Hand
11. Philster - Shrimpy Thing - In Hand
12. Mumbles - Rat - In Hand

Nick Riggs

I've been known to fish from time to time...
Hi-
Someone tried to start this swap last year but it never got off the ground. Hoping for better interest this time. Rules are pretty simple, your fly must be articulated & designed to target steelhead. Lots of room to get creative here. So lets do 10 tiers or less, due date 1 month after the close of the swap. I will be tying an akroyd, exactly like the one in the pic except I will use black schlappen instead of BEP, money is tight these days, sorry.
You're tying an articulated Akyroyd?

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
I was down last time. I'm down this time. No slacking off like the last swap I bagged on. Bad times. Now it's good times.

I'm in if ya'll have me :)

Lemme get back to ya on the pattern. Something flashy fo sho.