Baitfish/Foodfish Fly Swap

Thanks for the update everyone. Glad to see everyone is still motivated.

Thanks for responding Sparse, I never received your e-mail. I will send you a mailing address soon.

If you are not sure how to mail them, just put them in a little ziplock bag and mail them in a padded envelope with another padded envelope with postage paid inside for me to send back. Other people just put a mailing label inside to cover the existing addresses on the envelope they shipped their flies in. Either way, just be sure to include postage stamps or $$ so I can send you what is rightfully yours.

Here is teaser #2.
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/gallery/data/537/100747zugs_bug-med.jpg

ChrisW

AKA Beadhead
I'm tying flies for Christmas presents now, so you won't get mine until the last week of the month. After seeing these flies pictured, you can rest assured that I won't be missing out on this one though.:thumb

bh

going out in the mail today - Tony I only had $2 to send and was not up to going to the bank...figured you did not want change. Let me know if I owe you more.

And keep the remainders!

Surf

$2 is totallly fine. We all probably pay way more than it actually costs anyways since it is too much work to actually weigh the package and calculate postage. At least I am too lazy.

I will keep posting swap flies and then I will at some point transfer them to the gallery. I wish my scanner did dry flies as well as it does streamers. The scans are looking good!

My fly is not a black worm. Geeesssh, I don't fish worms or renditions thereof.

It's a Black Ace of Spades. Very hot matuka number. I'll send them (18) in as soon as I get the address from Troutman 101.

Bob, the What, Me Worms?
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

pwoens

I need the address also...flies are done and ready to ship today/tomorrow....Email me your address and I will get em shipped.

~Patrick ><>

I sincerely apologiize, but I seemed to have spread myself out a little thin over the holidays, I am out of town but can have my flies in the mail by the end of the weekend. If you guys don't want to wait for me I will understand. Sorry again, hope everybodys holidays are going well.
:beer2

I still have not received flies from about 13 swappers. I am sure it is becasue of the Holidays. My flies are almost done. I have about 5 more to go before I am completed.
Bob, I did send you an e-mail. I guess it did not go through or something.
Here is my mailing address:

Attn: Tony Bentley
c/o Feathered Friends
1119 Mercer st
Seattle, WA 98109

Keep em coming guys!