BBQ date=Sat Jan 15th roll call and info

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
View attachment 37144 I'm looking forward to meeting many of you for the first time and I'm sure the rest of you are also wanting to put faces to names too. I started some time ago making lanyards for people now and then. They've been listed in the classified column and I've sold some to people who had special needs or just wanted to try something different to carry their gear. There are many ways to make them and they are fun to work with. When We're at the BBQ I'll have my materials there so if any one wants to see them they may. Thanks for looking!!!!

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
Glad to get the chance to do the same. this will be my first chance to meet many and the more the merrier as they say. See you then.

Thinking of taking the motorhome down from Edmonds. Stay overnight Saturday and come home Sunday. If I can find a couple of guys to ride along and split the gas.
Of course, the up side of riding in the MH is as long as your not sitting up front, you can drink!!!
I have 4 beds. 1 is mine. Bitterroot might take one. that leaves 2 beds. I can take more of course. But you will have to crash somewhere else.
Send a pm if interested.

I think I parted the sea of work and have the weekend off. Would love to come if the invitation still stands!
Love to cook anything pork, beef, chicken, or seafood related and brew my own brew...
Let me know if dogs are welcome too...
Coming from Ballard Seattle, I would have no problem car pooling with someone else.

Thanks fellas,
Erik

orangeradish

Eyes to the sky...
I think I parted the sea of work and have the weekend off. Would love to come if the invitation still stands!
Love to cook anything pork, beef, chicken, or seafood related and brew my own brew...
Let me know if dogs are welcome too...
Coming from Ballard Seattle, I would have no problem car pooling with someone else.

Thanks fellas,
Erik
Good talking to you tonite! See you there, bub.