Bead Clave

S

stewart dee

Guest
#1
Bead Clave at the Hoh River 3rd week in March. We will be testing the following:
1) Bobber tactics
2) bead placement
3) chuck and duck
4) beading with a hangover
5) bead color for water conditions
a few other things will be discussed riverside.

Please feel free to sign up:

1) Golfman
2) Stewart D.
3) Brady
4) Evan
5) Stilly
6) Dustin B.
7) Jeff B.
8) longstick
9) Jmills
10) Matthew G.
class is limited to ten!

11) PAN IS THE OFFICIAL GUY WITH A HANDFUL OF BEADS TO PASS OUT.
 

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
#5
Sorry Stewart, I can't teach that week, I have a previous engagement. Thanks for all the interest though.



:clown:
 
#6
sale at fred meyers on wet and wild nail polish. $ .99 each. I got pink, orange cerise and purple
in case you're interested. I use it to paint cone heads and shell backs
 

Panhandle

Active Member
#7
Sorry, I only swing. Dont forget the PBR and butt condoms. Eveyone knows beaders drink bad beer. I only drink the finest scotch. Have fun losers!!!!!!!
 

Panhandle

Active Member
#8
By the way, you need an even number of people or there will be a guy standing there alone with a handful of beads and no one to help him with his beads.
 
S

stewart dee

Guest
#9
Re: Favorite winter steelhead patterns.

So, since I swing 98% of the time but nymph or use a bead the other 2% when conditions call for it, I'm a loser , low life? Oh, and you wouldn't acknowledge my existence as a human being..LOL!

I think I would enjoy fishing with you.

The only one messing with you, is you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS ONE PAN?

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? A LOT OF FELLAS ARE IN THE "MOST" CATEGORY. They swing "MOST" of the time! I don't know what the other part of "MOST" is doing.
 
G

golfman65

Guest
#10
If it snows, stew is bringing the shovel..

Pan, don't worry brother he's also got a float for you..