Best Fish of 06

2 nice browns at Pass in same weekend - early Dec. (finally...fished there entire Fall and hit lots of rainbows but no browns till these...began to think it was a load of crap that this place had any browns...not any more). Was bummed not to have pics until I saw 'Yard's monster....that's fish of the year plus you got a great photo...frame it dude...:thumb:

ibn

So many great fish.

I gotta add this one, although I it was more of a end to the 2005 season fish.

Caught this wild OP hen this year in march, biggest steelhead to date, really pretty fish, so fresh and so bright, she had a metalic color to her face. I saw her move into a slot and hooked her the next cast, very memorable fish, I worked all year for this fish.

To all -

Beautiful fish, every one! I had too few days to steal away from work this year, but I caught a few, and treasured each and all. The attachments are slightly NFR, but this is our "best of 2006", launched 17 December. 164' and stone gorgeous, built in Port Angeles, Washington, USA by an outrageously talented crew.

otter

Jason Decker said:
nice boat otter! how much $$$? who bought it?? what did you do on it?

Jason -

The boat is the second in the series, hull #5002.

Base price is $30 million, then you can add what you want.

An American gentleman, and his wife, bought it for their personal use.

I sweep the floors, grease the zerks, and run this perpetual motion machine so that the the production guys and gals get what they need when they need it. My offeeshal title is V.P. Manufacturing, although I am a cabinetmaker and carpenter by trade.

otter

otter said:
To all -

Beautiful fish, every one! I had too few days to steal away from work this year, but I caught a few, and treasured each and all. The attachments are slightly NFR, but this is our "best of 2006", launched 17 December. 164' and stone gorgeous, built in Port Angeles, Washington, USA by an outrageously talented crew.

otter

You guys have been turning some cool boats out there. Nice work!

I think even if I had the money I'd never have a boat that big, but dang... they are fun to look at. :D