FS Bite Primal wading boots size 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best flats wading boots period. Unavailable due to Crocs screwing them up after buying them. Like new, used once. No sand! Neoprene uppers with sandal bottoms. You can wear these all day. NEW PRICE!!!!
$100 including ventilated bag to carry. Call me (206)985-8255 Thanks, Richard

Let me do some research on sizing. At most I see myself wearing a Simms wading sock. Do you have photos. Do the incluse the removable orthotics, breakin instructuions, etc?

Let me do some research on sizing. At most I see myself wearing a Simms wading sock. Do you have photos. Do the incluse the removable orthotics, breakin instructuions, etc?
I believe there is an insole. They are really comfortable right out of the box. They are the best flat shoe period. It's a shame crocs bought them then let them go out of business.

Hey Richard,

I would offer you $65 shipped via Paypal. I am taking on a big risk regarding fit, otherwise may as well buy some Simms flats boots on sale. Just my thought process.

Thanks, Joe

OK, deal. You are getting a great deal. These are much better than Simms. No sand inside at all. I believe you have my email. Where do you live? You may come by and pick them up. I live in Seattle. thanks, Richard

Please resend your email and I will send PayPal. I discarded your earlier email. I sent you my shipping address in an earlier email. Let me know if you need anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.