Swap Blind Mans Dry Fly Swap

hedburner

Crap, I spent 97 cents for that box plus the pushpins that came with it. I was expecting many years of use from that. Flies didn't get squashed did they?

Mine are out in the mail today. Sorry I am late.

I spent the weekend trying to fix my printer to make toe tags :beathead: Needless to say you will be getting hand written toe tags:beathead: :beathead:

Ned

Your Flies Looked Great Hed. The Box Just Fell Apart As I Pulled It Out Of The Envelope. Linda Didnt Find One On Friday, She Will Look Again.

Looking Forward To Seeing The Rest Of The Flies Guys.

Later,
Ty

It Was Far Past The Point Of Being Salvaged With Duck Tape. It Would Of Been Better Off Sitting On The Head Of An Exploding Nuclear Bomb.

I Found One Just Like It In My Desk At Work. I Will Send It Out To You.

Later,
Ty

Got Neds Flies Yesterday. Very Very Nice. Wish I Would Of Had Those On Harriet Lake Last Weekend.

All We Are Missing Is James' And Fishy Business. Might Be In The Mail Tonight Maybe??

Ty

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
tythetier said:
Got Neds Flies Yesterday. Very Very Nice. Wish I Would Of Had Those On Harriet Lake Last Weekend.

All We Are Missing Is James' And Fishy Business. Might Be In The Mail Tonight Maybe??

Ty
Errr... never send flies from work, or if you do, make sure to put the right address on! I sent the flies back to myself, sorry dudes :( This is most embarassing :(

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Jason said:
That is a classic James. I have almost done that several times.
this is the first time I've ever come close to doing this :(... I was in a rush cause my lunch was kinda short that day and had a lot on my mind. All I can say is at least I'm not the only one who's (almost) done it!

Still No Bugs From James Or Tom.

We Gonna Give You A Deadline...call It End Of The Week..if I Dont See Them By The End Of The Week, Ya Missed The Train.

I Wanna Get Every One Their Flies In Time To Fish Them A Bit.

Sorry To Be An Ass,

Ty