Boat launch courtesy

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
Just a friendly reminder that now that spring is here the boat launches are getting busy.
If you aren't ready to launch, please don't take up space at the launch while getting things ready to go.

I fished small lake recently. I was anchored off the launch chironomid fish when a guy backed down the launch. It took him nearly an hour to assemble everything from his toon to his rods. Nothing was ready to fish.
In the meantime others were having to park in the lot and carry their boats down to the launch due to the launch being occupied.

Thanks for extending the common courtesy to others.
SF

yellowlab

This will be in full effect with the salmon opener on our marine launches as well. I can't tell you how many times I've seen guys launch an improperly maintained boat with bad fuel, battery, only to sit and moor up taking up dock space while they have the engine hood off as they scratch their heads saying... "it ran well last season...", meanwhile there are guys trying to launch and or retrieve around them shaking their heads. Also, learn how to back up a towed trailer properly please!!! The absolute worst launch in the sound is at Redondo, I try to avoid that as much as possible.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
I've yet to experience the new Pass Lake chalet.
Damn thing was locked up tight on my first visit, likely undergoing final decoration. ....or maybe it requires a Discover Pass HID card for entry.