I posted this on my home waters but thought you guys might like to take a look as well. Built a rod last week for my nephew. I tried some new things that turned out OK. I finally figured out how to get a low build (flat, hate the bubble look) with flex coat, added some hard wood to the cork and went back to my old way of adding feathers. The blank came in a kit that my brother got at Fishtec. 9’ #5. We loaded it with a WF6 and did a little lawn casting. I was amazed how well it performed. Great kit for the price. I used 10 feathers. Dyed red G.P. tippet, 3 jungle cock, 4 peacock swords, and two macaw horns.