Burkheimer customer service ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by Mickeyd, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mickeyd

Mickeyd New Member

Damn! I broke the tip section on my Burkie 8128 Sunday evening so I drove down to Washougal today to see about getting a new section made. When I walked into the shop, Randy Stetzer asked how soon I needed the new tip section, smiling just a little when I said "quite bit sooner than he could get it made" as I had a trip coming up on the 12th with Jim Kerr up on the OP.

He said he couldn't get a matching section made for a couple of weeks but...To my complete surprise he went to a storage area and came up with a new tip section (but wrong color) that fit my rod perfectly. He said would loan it to me for the trip and to return it when I had a break in my fishing.
    I was up front with him about not being the original owner, but he said it didn't matter and to have a great trip.

Not only do they make some amazing rods, but they stand behind them with FANTASTIC customer service. I will be ordering a rod or two from them in the near future. They made me a customer for life.
    Do yourself a favor, if you are looking for a high end rod, give Burkheimer a call, you won't regret it.

-Mike-

2. SaltyCutt

SaltyCutt Beach Bum

Awesome, you chasing salmon or steel with Kerr?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3. Poppyk

Poppyk New Member

I've enjoyed working with Randy on my rod. Quick to respond and helpful with their suggestions.

4. Tim Ihle

Tim Ihle Active Member

It's even better when you live 5 mins away...

5. JGS

JGS Member

Great groups of guys providing excellent customer service for some of the best rods in the world.